Monday, June 13, 2005

Post Secret

When I first ran across this site, I thought it would be all tawdry scandal, good for a cheap laugh.

I was way way way wrong.

Post Secret is a project that asks people to send in their deepest secrets on post cards, and then they are posted on the web. I can't vouch that they are all authentic, but if even some of them are...

Quite simply, I was blown away by the confessions I read. I am not a sentimental person, but my heart ached for some of these people, and I'm not afraid to say it got a bit dusty in the room at some of them (if you know what I mean).

Anyway, take a look at Post Secret.

I think you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that site was fucking crazy...

I only looked at it for a few minutes but it is pretty haunting.