Thursday, February 23, 2006

Best Wishes, Koz (and I call your big-screen TV)


So, our very own Koz is going in for surgery tomorrow. When asked he was reticent to give the exact details (I asked if there would be "gnad-shaving" involved and Koz said "only if there's a hot nurse), but I gather it's not life threatening.

Still, any surgery can be scary, so I think the Monkey Barn Morons (and by extension the entire Hyperion Nation) should leave Koz encouraging notes.

I'll start:

Koz,

Try not to die.

Love,

Hypey

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

An ode to Koz

Scapels are sharp
Nurses are hot
May you recover soon
and rejoin the crew!

Koz said...

Thanks for all of the encouraging words while I undergo my Hystorectomy.

Sea Hag said...

I heard that you were feeling ill,
Headache, fever, and a chill.
I've come here to restore your pluck, 'cause I'm the nurse who likes to...oh come on , it was in 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'!