Thursday, July 07, 2005

Funniest line of the week

I was watching Ali G interview Posh Spice and David Beckam. I'd post it, but it's not Quincy safe.

Anyway, for those who don't know, Ali G is this Brit who pretends to be a hip-hop Arab and interviews all these famous people with crazy questions, and he gets away with it because I get they think Arabs are dumb or something. It's a pretty funny show.

During the interview Ali Gi is asking David if he'd rather be with another of the Spice girls. The line is,

"In an ideal world, and no disrespect to your bitch, you'd rather be with Baby Spice, right?"


He says this while Posh is sitting right there! I nearly fell off my chair.

Not only that, but I vow to use this line in conversaton today: "in an ideal world, and no disrespect to your bitch..."

You all should do it too. Write and tell me how it went, and I'll print the funny ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen that as well, it has to be the funniest thing Ali-G has done.