Friday, July 01, 2005

I want vacation!

I got the script done, which meant the rest of this week was supposed to be vacation. Instead I have been run more ragged than before. It's been a strange week; for security reasons I can't tell you all the details, but let's just say at one point I was preparing a sermon, because it was possible I would have to preach this weekend.

Yes, me, preaching. People who know me a little are shaking their heads, laughing at what they perceive is a joke. However, people who know me a lot realize that around me, anything is possible.
Thankfully, that possibility will not come to pass, but I want it known that Hyperion was ready to step up to the plate.

And now, that crisis averted, I'm ready for VACATION! Come, ye gods of sloth and recreation! Pour your bounty on me!


Oh, and since it's Canada Day up here in the Witness Protection Program, here's a Shout-Out to you, with a salute from Major Mapleleaf (I'm not kidding)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have gone with Wolverine