Monday, April 10, 2006

Gone but not forgotten



My friends, I have some sad news.

Brace yourself.

Tobias is gone.

Over the weekend he packed up and just left. Finito. Out of here. Not a word, not a note, not anything.

Just gone.



I think you realize what that means....

There is now a spot open as a Monkey Barn Contributor.

In fact, I may add as many as three. If you think you have what it takes, write and ask for an application. I'm going to make any moves quickly, though, so write me by Wednesday if you're insterested.

As for Tobias, what a sad sad state of affairs.

Gone but not forgotten.

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'll miss his little perverted River Midget mind. {sigh} RIP little dude.

Skittles said...

say it ain't so. i'll miss the little perv. i'm curious where he went - i heard tell from him he was thinkingt of high seas adventure with the pirate doc (something about her coffee ring theory got to him). yet she makes it seems as though she's no clue...is that her cunning? her blonde side? or is he else wheres?!?

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Let's just say that Tobias is happy where he is...and that's all the barn needs to know.
:D