Thursday, April 06, 2006

A picture is worth 66 words

I got an idea from Claire, but I'm not ready to share just yet.

However, I'm going to steal the idea for something else.

I changed the picture on Monkey Barn today. It captivated me. I want you to look at it, deeply, and tell me what's going on. Here's the catch: you must do so in fewer than 66 words. Tell me a story how they got there. Tell me part of the story. Just give me a glimpse. But no more than 66 words.

I'll have mine tomorrow. In case you're too stupid to look up, here's the pic:


Let's see what you got, Hyperion Nation. Let's see what you got.

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

Mathilda had been reincarnated as a monkey. She was not overly concerned with this though, because fate had once again paired her with Nigel, and this misfortune occupied all her little monkey-thoughts. Even in the last moments of their time together, he had managed to break her heart and plunge her into despair before she was sold for stew meat.