Thursday, April 13, 2006

Vegan Conundrum

Okay, so I was watching "Starved" last night, (which is a whole post in itself, but another time). Anyway, this guy started dating a vegan. She wouldn't let him kill cockroaches, and made him nurse one back to health he'd injured.

It got me to thinking: how hot would a Vegan have to be before I'd date her.

For me, intelilgence comes first, but obviously since we're talking about Vegans that's out of the question, so all we're left with is hotness.

(Note: I have no problems with a Vegetarian who does so for personal reasons, as long as she/he doesn't preach about it, but Vegans are just cracked.)

Anyway, so how hot would she have to be. I ask you, Barn

10 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

as an engineer, i'm calculating it like this...the weight of hotness is like 0.5 and the weight of being cracked is 0.8. If a girl is 100% cracked, then that's 0.8 and so to even that out, she'd have to be over 200% hot in order to make up for it. argh. did i just write that? ahoy! :) LJS

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Darn being straight! I think she'd have to be ugly enough to pass as a man before I'd date her.

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, I'm straight, but if you switch genders I'd say that not only would he have to be so hot he literally was bursting into flame, he damn well better be able to make me multiple orgasm from a distance of fifty paces.

I'm just sayin'.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Multiples with thought. From across the country. Right Tracy?

lost goddess said...

I have seen Asians that can do this from a distance. Just not thta distance.

Anonymous said...

My boss is a Vegan and pretty much is a normal guy. He doesn't talk about it unless someone asks. Never complains about where we go to eat. The only bad thing is he's like a high maintenance woman at a restaurant - lots of stuff on the side.

Tracy Lynn said...

Right dude. Long distance, multiple orgasms, on the side. And I often feel like Asian.

Hyperion said...

There's a big difference between Vegetarian and Vegan, numbnuts

lost goddess said...

ha ha NUMBNUTS

Sea Hag said...

heh heh, eating meat.