Saturday, September 02, 2006

Apache

The last couple o' videos from Kitten and Domie were pretty good, but I can top them.

Remember four things when you watch this video:

1) They honestly thought they were cool. This was not done to be cheesy. (At least, that's what Hypey says)

2) That hair? It's natural, baby.

3) The Unintentional Comedy Scale may have just been shattered.

4) One of the girls--I swear I am not making this up--is now in Monkey Barn. Hyperion made me promise on my life not to say who....but I can be bribed.

5) If anyone buys me that jacket, I'd never take it off. (I don't want to say my size here, so email me at rivermidget@gmail.com and I'll tell you)

Enjoy, and please don't watch this video with anything approaching a full bladder.








Tobias the Apache

2 comments:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I dance a lot better now.

rennratt said...

Huh. I would have sworn that the blonde was Tiff.