Wednesday, September 27, 2006

John Corbett Smith

So, the other day I am watching The Wonder Years, and I retrospot....John Corbett! He plays Karen's hippie Boyfriend in Season 1 who is a Vegetarian and against the War. And if those two things were not bad enough, he sleeps with another girl, breaking Karen's heart!

I know!

It was a disturbing experience. Every John Corbett performance that I can remember has always been infused with warmth and vitality; what I can only assume is his nature. To see him as this conniving weasel broke my heart.

But this brings me to another point.

Up here in Frozen Canada we have our own Chefs on the Food Network (although some of them are from the US), so I am not sure if you have this dude down there or not.

His name is Michael Smith. He had a show in an Inn, and now he does one show at home (Chef at Home) and one out and around kind of teaching things in a more serous Good Eats kind of way (Chef at Large). He is very enthusiastic about food, sorta like Rachael Ray but without all the cutsieness or competitive issues with her sister.

Basically, he is the man.

I bring him up for this reason: I am convinced he is John Corbett.

I looked for pictoral proof, and have been unable to find pictures that solidify my case. I present two anyway, just for comparison, but you have to see them on TV to understand.





So, I challenge you to leave comments of other celebrities you are convinced (not just similar, but the same), or, better yet, if you have this platform available to you: post their pictures yourself.

8 comments:

hnovation said...

I thought they were the same guy LOL.

Until I did an internet search...geez..they're really alike..even their voice sounds similar.

Anonymous said...

I am totally convinced they are the same person too! They are way to identical. I wonder if they were twins separated at birth.

Tama said...

I hit your blog when trying to figure out if they are the same guys and I absolutely agree with you. Body structure and voice are also the same. If not the same guy with different profiles, then brothers!

Anonymous said...

They at least have to be brothers or cousins.. does anyone know????

Anonymous said...

It has to be the same person. The same visual, physical and voice.

Lynn B said...

I found this when searching to see if they were the same guy too! The voice is the same as the man are the same!!! Are they related??? Are they the same??? I have to know!!

Hyperion said...

If they are not the same dude, they are missing a good opportunity to get away with crimes and such.

Read The Tarot said...

I am also convinced they are either the same person or twins separated at birth..a DNA profile is definitely in order...