Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Everybody has a secret. What is yours?

I found this blog along time ago when I first started receiving the New York Times by email. It has remained one of my favorite blogs. Next to the barn of course. I have been waiting for my invite to the barn to share it.

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Different people from all over the world send in anonymous, hand crafted post cards. Most contain their deepest secret, worst fear or biggest regret. I keep a collection of them on another blog on bebo. This really is a great site. Maybe you'll even find your secret.

2 comments:

Hyperion said...

I like this post. Of course, it was even better LAST JUNE WHEN i FIRST MADE IT!!!!! (http://monkeybarn.blogspot.com/2005/06/post-secret.html)

Jeez, LG, did you not know that the first requirement of Monkey Barn membership is that you read all archives so you are caught up and not redundant?

JK. I am glad you bought it up again. I think you should post the best letters from there on here once a week.

lost goddess said...

I was going to pick my fav out evertime I had one And I remember but so what

ps you never sent me that email