Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Riding the Brittany Bratt wave

I've finally decided to give up my snobbish objections to Monkey Barn's recentl popularity (due to mentioning NAKED BRITTANY BRATT) and embrace the phenomenon.

Accordingly, we have a new picture, motto and quote of the day. Actually, the quote is from Deadwood, which started on the History Channel yesterday, but you it all ties in, I suppose.

First the motto:

We've got Monkeys....We've got Brittany Bratt. What more could you need?




The quote:

"God rest the souls of that poor family......and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." - Al Swearengen, owner of a saloon (and whorehouse) in Deadwood


(Speaking of Deadwood: The History Channel should be running repeats of last night's first two episodes. If you have cable but never caught this on HBO, it's well worth it. For proof, see my review of Deadwood.)


And the picture:



I hope you're all happy

No comments: