Friday, September 08, 2006

Fair Warning

I want the barn to know this is against my will. Hyperion is standing right next to me with an evil look in his eye! The next words are from him:


Think you, ladies, my kingdom you can take?
Abuse you of this thought my plan will make.
The Barn and all it's Glory ever Mine
Oppose me and my Lightnings you will find.


[I just pointed out that not eveyone is into deciphering Iambic Pentameter, and I asked if I could give it the Tobias Translation. Hyperion said yes.]

Little Pigs, Little Pigs: let me in
Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow you Barn in!


I wanted to end with this picture:

But Hyperion said I had to go with this one:




, writing under threat of torture, and not responsible

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen anything shiny and wrapped in a bow yet.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

And, since little T has obviously betrayed us ladies, I must tell him that there will be no more back scratching or tummy rubbing for the River Midget. Choose your sides well, Tobias...

Skittles said...

Ya ya!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

We're not scared! And we're not wearing shredded dresses either, no matter how you beg.