Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fergie Debates + Is that him?

"Blogger the Evil" is refusing to post my pictures. This totally messed up the Institute home page today, but for here, just as well.

The reason being I am not sure I have the heart to post this picture. The link is bad enough.

How it came up: I was arguing with Koz about the "hotness" of Fergie. I think she is a skank in a "Christina Aguillera in 2002" sort of way.

Koz thinks she is the hottest thing on wheels. I told Koz she takes so many drugs to get hyped up before a show she has (on more than one ocassion) pissed herself and not noticed.

Koz pretended to be grossed out, but if anything I think he likes her more.

We ended up arging about this picture. Hot? I would rather have Princess Fergie; I tell you what.


However, do not stare too long at Miss "I am a Skanky Ho." More important matters arise from that picture.

Look at the red headed dude in the back. Imagine he has put on a few pounds since AMERICAN PIE.

Is that or is that not....The Shermanator?

I say hell yeah, Koz says he only cares if the dude can introduce him to Fergie (especially right after she has drank a full quart of gator-ade and two Red Bulls.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I think that Fergie is a regular with the gofugyourself blog, for good reason.