Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hey baby, what's your sign?

Hello all you fabulous people!

Sea Hag wants to know what are the best and worst pick-up lines you've ever heard or used, because some of us need a good laugh, and some of us need new material.

Post them in the comments or e-mail them to loveseahag(at)gmail(dot)com, and sometime next week (in other words, when Sea Hag isn't drunk and puking on someone's penny loafers) she'll post the winners.

love,
Sea Hag

loveseahag(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

"I'm going to die if you don't kiss me right now."

Email me and I'll tell you what my response was.

rennratt said...

"I'd slit my wrists for you."


My response? "I'm waiting..."

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

You like pumpkins?

(No, there were none in sight, and I still dont get it.)

tiff said...

"You must have just dropped from heaven because you look like an angel...."

(dude also smelled of Polo. need I say more?)