Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Great Movies Quotes (Part II)

It was pointed out by more than one person that yesterday's Movie Quotes were not all they could be, owing chiefly to my putting the answers in the Comments, and so soon.

Ever the supple reed that bows gracefully to my readers' will (see previous post if you don't believe me), I will post the answers to today's 10 Movie Quotes on tomorrow's chapter. (Got that?)


As before, please do not cheat. If you're really brave, go ahead and put your guesses in the Comments. If you do that, DO NO LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE'S GUESSES!

By the way: these 10 are really hard. Even I didn't get them all. If you get 5 you should strain a rotator cuff patting yourself on the back.



2 comments:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

1. Funny Girl

2. Animal House

3. Drac-U-la

4. King Kong

5. Lord of the Rings

6. Dog Day Afternoon

7. 42nd street

8. Golden Pond

9. Knute Rockne ( I had to look up this one by imdbing Regan)

10. GOLDFINGER!

Reel Fanatic said...

I'm sad to say that, on a very busy day that is taking up way too much of my brain power, I can only get a measly three .. King Kong, Animal House and Knute Rockne .. truly sad, I know