Friday, September 22, 2006

Could Sir Hillary have used one of these?

I was reading TMQ and among all the zany football nuggets I found this. Living out here in Seattle, where everyone and their unborn children are supposed to adore the outdoors, I found this to be pretty funny. "Gee, I'd love to go hiking, but I don't know about all that walking". I guess it could be useful for people who for various reasons can't go on trails.

Incidentally, if you're not familiar with TMQ (Tuesday Morning Quarterback a.k.a. Gregg Easterbrook), I recommend doing so if you're an NFL fan. I tend to agree with him on many counts, including "Stop me before I blitz again!". Even if you're not an NFL fan, you can at least check out the Cheerleader of the Week.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Damn, how lazy can some people be?!?

Welcome back, Bear!