Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bloodless coup?

Hyperion has been, shall we say, a little out of control these days with his fixation on Britney Bratt and other naked women. I, for one, have had enough and decided to take action. I asked politely. I asked nicely. I asked coyly. I asked seductively. Nothing worked. He refused to give in and take down the Britney Bratt photo. So, I stopped asking.

A while back I used my cunning and feminine wiles to trick him into giving me the password for this site. Just between you and me, it wasn’t all that hard. All it took was a promise of beef jerky and a tummy rub. Men - they’re so easy. I bid my time until this morning, when I logged on as Hyperion, gave myself admin access and kicked him out of the barn. He is officially on a time out until he gets his problem under control or he buys me something shiny (which ever comes first).

Ding Dong the Overlord is gone. Long live the Queen.

~ Queen Kaida

9 comments:

tiff said...

Kaida - don't be duped by the shiny, men know about cubic zirconia and/or Turtle wax. Hold strong until dude settles down a little.

Please?

Oh, and STRONG MOVE!!!!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Hoorray for Queen Kaida!!!!

Skittles said...

all hail Queen Kaida!

and thank you, your majesty

lost goddess said...

That picture was trash for sure glad you thru it out!

Tracy Lynn said...

YAY QUEEN!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Le roi est mort, vie le roi. All hail Queen Kaida!

Dragon said...

I can just see Hyperion with his nose pressed against the window looking longingly inside the clubhouse. Poor guy. I hope he mends his ways fast.

Sea Hag said...

All hail the queen!

Really, that picture didn't bother me at all, but whatever. Anything to keep the mens down!

Chelle said...

Beautiful! laughing....

Just Brilliant Queen Kaida!!!