Thursday, August 17, 2006

For realllls

So I'm back. Hyperion told me I'm not allowed to talk about where I've been until he helps me write it all down.

And he also told me that if I'm going to rejoin Monkey Barn I needed to "straighten up and fly right." (Whatever that means. Half the time he makes no sense.) Also, I needed to apologize.

So, to all the people I offended before, whether Monkey Barners or visitors, I'd like to say....you all suck! Sea Hag carries you on dates!

That's right: I went there: You're all ho-bags! I'm Tobias the River Midget, and you better recognize!

3 comments:

Skittles said...

what exactly would you like us to recognize oh little mischievous wonder?

Sea Hag said...

Dude, don't bring me up in your rants!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

When Tobias takes over the barn, he told me that he's going to give the special special Midget treatment.
Welcome back little dude. How's the tripod holding up?
Yours forever and ever and ever
LJS