Friday, August 25, 2006

Miss Dragon had a Steamboat

In the last post Dragon mentioned a "Steamboat" song named after her.

Thought you might like to know the lyrics to this song. As for the tuen, well, ask a 10 year old if you don't know:


MISS DRAGON HAD A STEAMBOAT

Miss Dragon had a steamboat
The steamboat had a bell
Miss Dragon went to heaven
The steamboat went to-
Hello operator
Give me number nine
If you disconnect me
I'll kick your cute be-
'Hind the 'frigerator
There was a piece of glass
Miss Dragon fell upon it
And cut her little-
Ask me no more questions
Play me no more tricks
Miss Dragon’s in the parlor
Sucking 40 forty-
Dixie cups are plastic
Filled with Coke and Jack
Miss Dragon gets some in her
You’ll get her in the-
Saxophones are playing
Miss Dragon likes to dance
And if the music sways her
Soon she’ll drop her-
Pansies in the garden
They brighten every day
All the boys they know that
Dragon’s a good-
Lay me to down sleep now
The covers you must tuck
I pray for that Miss Dragon
‘Cause she needs some…..luck

No comments: