Friday, August 25, 2006

Reasons Barners Are Glad Hyperion Was Created!




In honor of Hyperion's upcoming (11th) Bday - We Barners came up with "10 reasons I'm glad Hyperion was born." The other idea was a lobster gram, but some of us feared Tobias taking a bite of the singer and giving him some disease...then the institute would be sued....so here's the list...not song by a lobster.

10) He is so kind. Why else would he beat me with water bottles...he just knows how I love the wet stuff.

9) His rack is nicer than Jessica Alab's

8) He scratches me w/ an ostrich feather that tickets all my pink parts

7) He's brilliant, but not as brilliant as me.

6) So when the world is in turmoil we can repopulate it with genius together

5) He's a head above us all - and can put the star on the tree w/out a ladder.

4) He's a great writing partner, who consistently makes me look smart,funny and bodacious.

3) He makes me smile on a daily basis. :)

2) He always comes up with fun stuff to do.

1) If it wasn't for Hyperion, I'd actually be doing work at work. Oh, the humanity!

Birthday Spanks from Your Barners, Dear Overlord!

3 comments:

Sea Hag said...

Happy Birthday Hyperion! I would have added one to the top 10 but this is a family-related site.

tiff said...

I see no rules at all about keeping it clean for the kiddies. Add away, Ms Hag, the curious want to know!

Sea Hag said...

oh...it isn't? I thought Hypie's parents read this. My bad!

Let's just say... I ask all my mens if I can call them 'Hyperion' in bed.