Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fox Justice




Tonight is the Series Premere of Justice on Fox. (For East and West coast, should be 9:00. For Central and Mountain I have no idea, but everyone should check to be sure.)

If you go to Fox's website, there's a quick video promo: FOX.COM


I have no idea if the show will be good (although it's supposed to be interesting). I can't even promise I'll keep watching it once the other new shows start in September (Not to mention returning stalwarts like LOST).

But let's all watch it tonight, just the first episode, so at least we have something to talk about tomorrow, okay?

Who's with me?

2 comments:

Skittles said...

Nope - my tv is off after Bones and I'm doing my homework - only good mac & cheese could change my mind.

tiff said...

oops. missed it.