Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mice will Play

I was supposed to be interviewed today, but Hyperion is in a terrible mood.

When I bought it up, he said, "Go Interview yourself!" and threw a water bottle at me! (Actually, that's not the only thing he told me to do to myself.)

You know what this means....no way Hyperion checks Monkey Barn today, so we can GO NUTS!

I'm not sure why he's so angry at everything. I thought he'd be all excited because Sunday he smashed his one day actual visitors record, and then Monday he more than doubled that!

Alas, he's pissed that it's because he accidentally mentioned those models like Brittany Bratt and Kerri Guiney.

I told him we could do some nude pictures and we'd be famous, and he got this look in his eyes like he was going to murder me! I was so scared!

(But he can't be too mad if I show a tasteful picture of Jodi Albert, can he? I made not be a NUDE PICTURE OF JODI ALBERT, but it's not bad.



Okay, so if Hyperion is boycotting the Institute today, it's my job to entertain you.

Oh, I know!

How many of you are easily offended by religious humor? If so, you don't want to visit Edible Dirt. It's a web-comic that skewers anything in its path. (I think there may also be some hentai ads that aren't good for work. I never pay attention to that, but I just saw a comment come in, so I better mention it before Hyperion goes balistic. Also, I better delete the comment!)

If you're easily offended, you definitely don't want to click on this cartoon, or this one, or this one, or this one, or this one. (The last one made Hyperion laugh for ten minutes, but he said he'd never get away with putting it up. Luckily he's in such a bad mood.)

If you don't like to be offended by religious cartoons, what about just general human decency? This is one of my favorites. (It's about Pavlov's Cat) And I like this one. And this one would make Clapton cry.

And since I don't want to be accused of ignoring all of you without good senses of humor, here is a tame joke for you lame-os:

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road. As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride. With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried in vain to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking at everything she saw, studying every! little detail, until she noticed a white bag on the seat next to Sally.

"What in bag?" asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the white bag and said, "It's a box of chocolates. I got it for my husband".

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said: "Good trade."



See ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we get a NSFW next to links please. Those cartoons aren't bad but the ads on the page show some type of Hentai thing.

tiff said...

I'm scared now - what's hentai?

Anything like bukkake?

tiff said...

OMG - I just checked out the comix and think I need the defibrillator! Wooo! Twisted genius still equals genius.

Tracy Lynn said...

Hentai=Japanese sex comics

Oh those Japanese!

Skittles said...

you've been missed little one