Friday, August 25, 2006

Monkey Barn Interviews (VIII)

[Today's interview is with Dragon, an original member of Monkey Barn. Dragon is quite the cook, has her own site of recipies, Dragon's Kitchen. Good Eats and Good Times. The interview was conducted on Yahoo Messenger.]


Hyperion: Welcome, bitches and bastards, once again to "Get to know your Monkey Barn!" Today we have the lovely Dragon, original member. Let's jump right in. Dragon, how has Monkey Barn made you a better woman?

Dragon: I'd like to think that monkey barn has given me wisdom I couldn't find any place else. Everyone here is so smart!

Hyperion: Well, all but two of us, at any rate. So, what kind of dragon are you?

Dragon: I’m green, have two heads and I'm covered with shiny scales. I’ve been known to incinerate a man or two and I'm smoking hot.

Hyperion: (your breath is smoking hot……

Dragon: hey!

Hyperion: If Monkey Barn could corral one famous personality/mind to join us, who would you want?

Dragon: Genghis Khan…..I bet he could tame the dragon

Hyperion: yeah, or ride her.....Okay, let's say Monkey Barn became responsible (I know, just go with it), and we started a charity. Who/What would you want to be our main philanthropy?

Dragon: Children's Wish Foundation. What better way to spend our time than granting sick children's wishes.

Hyperion: sounds great! Seeing how Koz totally copped out of the meal question (taking us to a restaurant), what would you fix us all if we were in the Clubhouse for our first meal?

Dragon: Mac & Cheese and Milkshakes. Brownies and Skittles for dessert

Hyperion: Where's the meat?

Dragon: Ok, fine. I'd add ground beef to the Milkshake.

Hyperion: That's all I ask. So, what are three songs that totally move you, and why?

Dragon: Well, I assume we're not talking about the famous "Steamboa" song, right? Hmmm......R.E.M. - Everyone hurts - this song always makes me cry

Dragon: Pachelbel's Canon In D - I don't know how anyone can listen to this music and not believe in God.

Dragon: U2's One - I remember singing this song with my brothers and cousins at a U2 concert. 50,000 people all singing together. It gave me goosebumps and its one of my most cherished memories.

Hyperion: And then you breathed fire on all them, because they were U2 fans? Well, one can dream. Speaking of dreaming...last question: It's late at night, and you're up in the clubhouse for a Midnight Monkey Munchie. Creeping back to your room, you hear interesting noises coming our of the trampoline room. You look into see _____ and _____ (and possibly _____) going at it. Who are they, and please: describe.

Dragon: I see Lady Jane Scarlett, Tracy Lynn and Schrödinger. They are hot, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I'm jealous and a little hurt that they didn't invite me to their game of trampoline hoops. I even have my own basketball!

Hyperion: You're weak, Dragon, Weak! But sadly, that's all the time we have. Join us next week when we continue to ask the question, "What's in your Barner?"

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I find it very curious that Dragon has a trampoline room!

Tracy Lynn said...

Reason 649 Why I like Dragon: She has her own basketball!

Skittles said...

Woo hoo - Mac N Cheese!