Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monkey Barn Interviews (I)

[I decided that for the next Monkey Barn project I'd interview all of them. Each day I'll do a different one. Dominique was kind enough to go first. Dominique has her own site, Laine's Lair, which you are welcome to visit as well. The interview was conducted via Yahoo IM]



Hyperion: I'm here with Dominique, one of the original members of Monkey Barn. She's graciously agreed to go first, without any idea of what questions are coming, so points for bravery. Dominique, What is the best thing to you about Monkey Barn?

Dominique: the unique intellectual and childish wit of the group

Hyperion: Excellent answer, you chowder head! Next, what is your ideal vacation spot, and maybe why?

Dominique: any where my honey is cause i miss him horribly - yeah even if that's a vacation on the couch I’d be happy --- although i do miss the beach, so runner up would be a nice quiet beach like Savannah, GA

Hyperion: I won't ask who your "honey" is to protect Koz's identity. Next: who in Monkey Barn are you secretly jealous of?

Dominique: no one

Hyperion: bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk!

Dominique: I don't get jealous (and besides - they don't hit on my man so, why be jealous - or hide the bodies)

Hyperion: fair enough. (Liar!) Next question: Who is the Coolest TV character, and why?

Dominique: oh dang that is a rough one

Dominique: hmmm....Bones...i like her analyticalness and how she struggles w/ the softer side

Dominique: it was btwn her and Stewie

Hyperion: If you were in charge of decorating the Monkey Barn Clubhouse (where we all met after school for rousing games of cards and wrestling), what would your motif be? Give us a tour.

Dominique: well it would be a tree house, in a HUGE tree, kind of like Swiss family Robinson. There would be a hidden cabinet w/ our hit lists - controlled by a top secret computer covering the cabinet - the picture we did the campfire story on….other walls would have movie posters and comics and just stuff we found funny…..huge flat screen computer, fridge, ps3 & xbox 360, grape popsicles…..I think a jungle motive for decorating though….green couch w/ yellow nanners on it – hammocks! Nothing too formal (nor breakable)

Hyperion: anything else?

Dominique: a thrown for our liege made of coconut shells

Dominique: and a cage for Tobias

Hyperion: on that note, let's move on to the question he suggested: What are you wearing right now?

Dominique: shorts & tee

Hyperion: He wanted me to add "be specific"

Dominique: thought this was G rated

Dominique: maybe I’m really naked

Hyperion: Final question (and this one is tough, but no weaseling out): The Monkey Barners are all on a ship, which is wrecked in a storm. You manage to find a life boat, but there is only room for three other Barners. Who do you let on the raft? (And no trick answers!)

Dominique: Lady Jane Scarlett - Koz - Hyperion

Dominique: (you're still imagining me naked, aren't you)

Hyperion: That's all the time we have today, folks! Thanks to Dominique for being the guinea pig. Let's give her a big round of applause. Join us tomorrow for another edition of "What's in your Barner?"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd rather see Hypey in a coconut bra. :)

Tracy Lynn said...

Yeah, I might even pay to see that.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Heh. I'd pay to see Hypey in a coconut bikini. That way it would cover the cocoNUTS as well. :P

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Awesome answers Domie! I know you're naked-why are you always naked?!

Hyperion said...

My awesome awesome questions and Domie's thoughtful answers, and all you dolts can talk about is the Coconut bra?

Zheesh!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Domie, you ROCK! oh, and the coconut bra idea is cool.

Skittles said...

TY Shro!

LJS - I just can't seem to find coconuts big enough ...so naked I must be. Sigh. It is not easy being me...but it is fun!