Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Q.O.D. (2 out of 3)

On Sunday I posted a column about my 11th Birthday. Since many of you are too lazy to go visit the home page, here it is.


Anyway, two of the questions I wanted you to answer here.

1) If you had to rename August, what would you call it?

(Personally, I went with Horse. Tiff made fun of me but A) she sucks and B) Horse just gets better and better the more you think about it.)




(those lazy hazy crazy days of Horse)



2) If you got to sleep with an evil person from history, who would it be?

I went with Genghis Khan.



(who wouldn't hit this?)


How about you?

3 comments:

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Fluffy.

And I think you have to sleep with an insanely hot historical character...so clearly,

Churchill.

Sea Hag said...

August would hereby be renamed Sea Hag's Month, for that is when my birthday is.

I would bang Stalin. That moustache would tickle sooooo much.

tiff said...

Hyperion - I also blow.

Genghis was my choice as well. Powerful Asian men with THAT kind of fashion sense are nothing but HOT.