Wednesday, August 09, 2006

housekeeping.

You see the new motto?

I'm for real. Anyone wants to advertise, I'm listening. Monkey Barn gets almost 40,000 hits a day, and 38,000 unique viewers, so it's totally worth it.

Or, if not, just leave comments on what the new motto should be (and while you're at it, we need a new quote of the day, too)

Item number the second:

Thanks to all who kept Monkey Barn afloat while I was away. You really stepped up, and I'm proud of you. I even went to the unprecedented step of singling out Ajax and Sea Hag on the home page with praise and links, but you all did just super.

Third, if you read the home page (and if you don't, you're not allowed in here), you know that Tobias is back. He is over his "adolescence," although with River Midgets, it's sort of a permanent thing. Which means he'll never be the sweet kid he was, although he won't be as horny as he was those last few weeks when he was on the Monkey Barn.

Here's the thing: Tobias wants to come back to Monkey Barn. It made my life easier to let him do the links, but with all the headaches and offended people, well, I can live without it.

So, I'll leave it up to you. Do we let Tobias back in?



7 comments:

Skittles said...

ah, come one, give the little horny one a second shot.

Dragon said...

A plague o' both your houses!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I think that Hypey's idea of a "sweet kid" is wicked different than ours. I think that the Lady Barners can hold our own against a wee River Midget. {sniffles} I missed my little Tobias.

Skittles said...

although since neither of them could spare word one for their peeps in the ATL when they were right here - HOW RUDE!

Sea Hag said...

For real, thanks for letting everyone in Atlanta know you were here. Pppft.

Tracy Lynn said...

Well, I'm always for bringing on the midgets.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Woo-hoo! Hey...Tobias can flirt w/ Tracy Lynn now. Meow! :D