Friday, March 31, 2006

But for that one word.....

Okay, so I was reading this post over at Kapgar, about working with a 17 year old girl.

Now, in my defense, I am realllllly tired. Anyway, Kevin works at a gym, so I thought he wrote "working out" with a 17 year old girl, not "working with," as in the front desk. Big difference.

I left a comment:

I can't believe you wrote an entire post about working out with a 17
year old girl and didn't mention how great it is to work out with a 17
year old girl. You, sir, are a better man than I.


Kevin wrote back:

I wasn't working out with her, I was working with her. We were in charge of
the front desk at out gym. Plus, I'd rather not redflag my blog with the
FBI.


The lesson here, as always: I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, more funny than anything. I was waiting for someone to say something along those lines.

lost goddess said...

"The lesson here, as always: I'm an idiot."
Glad you said it and not me.