Monday, March 27, 2006

Questions from last week

I just wanted to say that we had a lot of good questions last week, especially by Ajax. Plus there was a Music Meme taken from Claire that is fun too. If you weren’t around last Friday scroll down and answer them; you’ll be glad you did.

Hyperion


Tobias here. As most of you know, Hyperion has cruelly and unfairly kicked me off Monkey Barn. However, even though he's now posting again, I happen to know that he's not reading Monkey Barn in order to try to honor his stupid "giving up Monkey Barn for Lentils" thing.

So, while Hyperion is monitoring whether or not I post, the chances that he'd re-look at one of his posts is slim. Which means, I can come in and post over his boring words (I mean, did you see what was above there? Get a room why don't you!) with my totally radical ones.

Just make sure you don't tell him, or the jig is up. I know everyone missed me, and I'm here to say
and back and ready to piss you all off all over again. I love you all just the much. (Especially the ladies, who are more than welcome to come over here and find out just how much.)

No comments: