Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Enough with the Links already!

So, Hyperion and I watched THE UNIT last night. Of course, I wasn't allowed to watch with the family, but he recorded it and I got to watch it later. Both of us were cautiously optimistic that it will be pretty good, enough so to keep taping HOUSE for at least two more weeks, and that's a big deal in this house.

Okay, some more links

Here are the Top Ten Adult Films to correspond with the Best Pictures. The Covers are a tad racy, but are fine for work. My Favorite was for TITANIC, while Hyperion liked LORD OF THE RINGS.

Everybody's Favorite thing to watch on a Wednesday morning: White Trash Chick Fight

Finally, the best link I could find all week, a story of what the 21st Century will look like, Written in 1989. It's pretty funny to see all they got right, and all they got wrong.

1 comment:

lost goddess said...

Your "White Trash Chick Fight" is a couple of Jr High School aged girls. This was on the news along with a report about how middle school kids were starting fight clubs and posting them on the web. Sick , Sad and every bit as entertaining as fight club. It reminds me of when I was in Jr High. But can you imagin logging on to your kids computer only to find them in a brutal fist fight posted all over the web? If your any thing like my Dad you make sure your kid won first and if they didn't they would have to answer to you.