Friday, March 10, 2006

Who?

This next item has been confusing to all of us here at the Hyperion Institute.

A few days ago, this showed up in the mail:



It came from Caiman.com, which Hyperion was able to track down as an online book-seller, sort of a Mom and Pop Amazon.

But there wasn't a single word of explanation. Hyperion got REALLLLY paranoid, wondering if his cover up here in the Witness Protection Program. Did his enemies find out where he lives?

Needless to say, Hyperion is scared to read the book. I however, dauntless River Midget that I am, fear nothing, and have read it twice. "Owly" is a worless graphic novel written by Andy Runton.

Anyway, if you know anything about this, please send an email to the Intitute. I'm filtering all of Hyperion's email (see above for more details), so I'll see it, and pass along the information if needed, or keep it from him if that's needed too.

2 comments:

Sea Hag said...

I know who sent it! And I'll tell you...for a price, of course.

Sea Hag said...

It would certainly help to convince me to reveal the name the Mysterious Gift Giver.