Friday, March 03, 2006

Monkey Barn Morons' Oscar Picks

Since Hyperion has given up the Monkey Barn for Lentils, he asked me to consolidate all my fellow contributors' oscar picks into a nice, neat little post.

Hyperion would have had Tobias, the river midget, do it but it seems that little Tobias is off on another one of his drunken benders. Hyperion is a little worried; not because Tobias is missing but because 2 of Hypey's favourite Barbie dolls are gone as well.

Oh Tobias.....you rascal!

Here are our Oscar Picks.

Hyperion
'Jax
Sea Hag
Dragon
Elvis (be sure to view his post at 100%)
Koz
Domie
Philogynist (his very first post!)

3 comments:

Sea Hag said...

YES! I got the pimp song right!

By the way, I just saw Elvis' picks, and now I thik I have a huge crush on him.

Sea Hag said...

Err...that's 'think' not 'thik'. Curse you, comment section for not letting me edit! Also curse you for the word verification thing, because I type it in wrong every time and I feel like a total moron when I'm trying to make a good impression here. Haters, all.

Anonymous said...

i'm w/ sea hag! i'll flip you for him.