Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Time Magazine's People of the Century (5 of 5)

So, you know how Hyperion has been running those Time Magazine Most Influential people of the last Century thing? Anyway, he's been bugging me to do the fifth since he gave up Monkey Barn for Lentils. I didn't want to because the first four sections I sucked at. He gets his 18.5 and 19 and whatever, and I didn't crack 10 on any of them!

But the fifth section is a little different. First, a recap of the first four if you is new to the Barn and want to see how stupid you really are (like me).

Part I (Leaders and Revolutionaries)
Part II (Artists and Entertainers)
Part III (Builders and Titans)
Part IV (Scientists and Thinkers)

Now we come to the section that us Normies can get. Don't cheat, and unlike a gangsta rap song, it's not enough just to "recognize" the name. You have to know what they are famous for.




Muhammad Ali
The American G.I.
Diana, Princess of Wales
Anne Frank
Billy Graham
Che Guevara
E. Hillary & T. Norgay
Helen Keller
The Kennedys
Bruce Lee
Charles Lindbergh
Harvey MIlk
Marilyn Monroe
Mother Teresa
Emmeline Pankhurst
Rosa Parks
Pelé
Andrei Sakharov
Jackie Robinson
Bill Wilson

Of course Hyperion got all 20, but I got 16! Well, 15.5. Inch for inch I'm way better than ol' windbag himself.

Tobias

1 comment:

Dragon said...

I identified 17.