Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One shudders to imagine the My Little Pony implications....

You know how sometimes the Top Ten lists have cool pictures? You think that's Hyperion. Yeah right. He wouldn't know his head from an unclosed html tag. He makes me do all the picture collecting.

Anyyoohoo, while I was looking for nerds (in all the wrong places) I came across a community I shall call "The Eternally Un-Laid." These dateless wonders spend their time creating actual art (in some cases very stylish) of childhood cartoon chracters.

For example, Here is Brainy Smurf like you've never seen him (or wanted to) before. The picture is so bad, I refuse to post it. If you want to see Brainy as a teenager, it's up to you.

Then there is the Hand-cramped crowd over at Conceptual Art. Actually, I kinda like the Danger Mouse montage and Skeletor, but that He-Man has to go. (Scroll down a bit)

Finally, there was the jaw-dropping discovery that Fred and Daphne may get the scarves, but Velma gets the action. While I was hunting down the orange-sweatered vixen, I came across a whole new world, and I don't mean Aladdin and Jasmine. (Although you know some sick freaks have them in menage with the monkey somewhere.)

Hyperion would wring my wittle neck if I linked to the Velma pix, but he can't stop me from telling you how to get them. Do a Google Image Search and type in "Velma." You were warned.

1 comment:

lost goddess said...

ha haha hha ha ha ha ha ha haha hah ah aha ah a ahah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahahah aahah ah ah ah ha hah h h ha hh ha hhha hah hah ah hah hah ah hah hahah


NOW THAT'S FUNNY