Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tobias posts links, suckas!

With Hyperion giving up Monkey Barn for Lentils, it's left to me to do the posts. Very typical of him; he's always making us do the work. Don't believe a word he says about us being lazy. Ask him what he actually pays us! (Exactly!)

Anyway, I'm supposed to do some links.

I found this really cool Honda Commercial. The sounds of the Honda are made by people's voices. Hyperion thought it was lame, but he's not doing the links, is he?

Then there's this great article on glow in the dark pigs. Talk about your green eggs and ham....

Hyperion wanted me to post links to some Dinosaur Comics, but I hate that strip. Those huge dinosaurs could mangle a poor River Midget without realizing it. I much prefer Bunny, like this one where the ninja bunny assassins get confused or this one where Bunny vows not to use conditioner on his hare any more. Get it? Hare/hair?

Aw, you people suck.

No comments: