Friday, March 24, 2006

Most humble apologies

People, I must apologize. As you know, I gave up Monkey Barn for Lentils, and thus haven't been on here to see what's been going on. I let my River Midget Intern Tobias post in my stead, thinking he'd be as sweet as he normally is.

Ye gods did that not happen. You see, as long as I've had Tobias he's been an adorable little boy, like this:













However, lately, he's been more like this:




I finally found out the problem. River Midgets mature on a different scale than the rest of us, and Tobias is going through an accelerated puberty. So, all the awkwardness, spite, and uh, hormones you experienced as a teen he's going through....in about six weeks.

Obviously I made a huge mistake bringing him into Monkey Barn. Rest assured that I will be keeping him off of here until this stage passes.

And again, you have my apologies.

2 comments:

lost goddess said...

Awww... I was just starting to like the little pervert. :(

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Hypey, we missed you! I was about to give up Tobias for Lentils too!
:) ljs