Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dragon's Last...


[Hyperion’s Note: I wrote a column called One Last Thing Before I Go several years ago, and re-posted it a few days ago. In conjunction with doing so I asked the members of Monkey Barn to answer the questions themselves and answer it.]


Dragon's Last......


Last meal: Saffron risotto to start. Lobster and steak served with creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed mushrooms. Crème brûlée for dessert. Rich coffee, chocolate truffles and strawberries to finish.

Last restaurant: Fiaschetteria Toscana Restaurant in Venice, Italy

Last movie: Princess Bride

Last book: Bible

Last TV show: Simpsons

Last game to watch: Texas Hold'em tournament

Last game to play: Bid Euchre with my friends.

Last album: Come Away with Me - Norah Jones

Last Song: To Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan

Last Piece of Art: Anything by Klimt

Last thing to write: My will.

Last letter: To my family.

Last thing to do: Make love to my man.

Last Wish: I'd wish for more time and world peace.

Last Words: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. I love you. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Hyperion said...

These are really great.

I'm learning about you.