Friday, August 31, 2007

Observations from an echocardiogram

Okay, so yesterday I was watching the screen during my echocardiogram and here are a few observations / points of interest….

1) hallmark is way off – the heart looks more like an animated bell pepper

2) the valves look like a fish breaking the surface of the pound to gulp / beg for food

3) my heart has good beat – I think it’s going Buble’s latest “Everything

4) although that is a bit odd since it sounds like a washing machine or star trek sound effect

5) the way to a man’s heart is thru his stomach – well they did take shots of the bottom view of the heart by way of my tummy

6) having your heart in your throat – well they did take shots of the top of my hart by way of my collar bone / throat

7) breathing changes the light level on the screen of the ultrasound – it was totally neat-o

2 comments:

Biff Spiffy said...

I should get me one of those. Sounds like fun!

/all ok?

Skittles said...

as far as we know - yes - i'm just a fluke of nature (which disturbs medical people)- will have more in a few weeks