Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's time to play Vs., the Temptation Island version.

Here's what I'm looking for. Which person would your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend (or, for many of you, your hypothetical husband, wife, bf or gf) least want you to spend an evening with. I'm not talking a sexual evening, but one that involved dinner dancing and possibly building a small fort.

Secondly, of the other set, which person would you least want your mate spending the evening with?

Got that? Okay, here is set one:





Or





Here is set two:


Or


Please articulate, if possible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is that its a win-win for the guys.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Hypey, you've loaded the playing field with nerdy men and hot women. Can I play for the other team just for this game?
You suck, why couldn't you find hotter men??

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Like...Clive Owen or Daniel Craig

Dragon said...

I don't like either of the guys, so no fair. I'm with LJS, I'd rather go out with the ladies.

I would least like my bf go out with Megan. She seems wicked in a sex kitten kind of way. Trouble all around.

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I choose Daniel Craig - Thanks LJS for that lovely idea!

Sparky Duck said...

The wife would forbid Jessica Biel, she knows I have a crush, conversation be damned.

On the guy side, neither of these dudes are Mrs Duck's type, so I could care less. Heck Daniel Craig doesnt even make me nervous