Thursday, August 23, 2007

What to buy Hyperion? (part 4 of 5)

Some of you have written to complain that the gifts I have suggested are too expensive. "But Hyperion, we don't even like you that much," you whined. Well, never let it be said I don't listen.





One thing I have been coveting for a very long time are more Nick Carter books. Trust me: any guy who isn't out painting his shoes a crispy white will LOVE these books. Basically it's James Bond, but meaner, rougher, more violent and with more sex. Plus, the books are made for airplane reading, so they aren't very long. Oh, and did I mention that Nick Carter Killmaster is American!!!

Don't get confused by the name and think we're talking about that poofter singer who was in BSB. Nick Carter Killmaster came first, baby. (Although with the ladies, he always makes sure they come first, because he's sensitive and shit.)

One other thing: you want to be careful and get only the books produced in the '80s. Before that the Nick Carter series was about a detective. Not enough blood, not enough boobies! I'm not sure where you can find Nick Carter books, but Amazon seems to think you can buy them for $.50 apiece, and a used bookstore ought to have them. Here is a list. Look for Volumes 140 or higher. (About the time Reagan ran for president is when they got all kick ass.) You give this to a guy who doesn't even read and I guarantee his loyalty for life.


But if making you guy happy with bombs and breasts are not your thing......






Designer Gifts has Giant Green olives stuffed with Bleu Cheese. What more can I say? Actually, this site has some hella sweet gourmet food, which chicks like too, so check that out. But green olives with bleu cheese? Hello!

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

They sell all kinds of versions of 'green olives stuffed with _____' at Kroger and Publix. I've tried the bleu cheese ones before and I was really disappointed in them, honestly.