Thursday, August 09, 2007

Shake the Bottle, Wake the River Midget

I was over on Schrodinger's Kitten and saw this awesome post. Basically it links you to a quote generator to come up with great Advertising Slogans using your name!

I was going to link to the Quote Generator, but why should you get the fun of that without visiting her first? You get to the Quote Generator through Schrodinger's Kitten, or you go to hell!

Anyway, here were some of the slogans that generated for me!


Step into the River Midget

Shake the Bottle, Wake the River Midget

The River Midget is Mightier than the Sword

We don't make River Midget. We make River Midget better

Would you give someone your last River Midget?

Is River Midget In You? (special for LJS)

The Good River Midget Kids Go for (As long as they are 14)

River Midget Just Feels Right

Let the River Midget begin

Life should taste as good as River Midget (lick me and find out)



Then on the same site I saw you could generate Movie Quotes! Boo-Yeah!

"As God is my River Midget, I'll never be Hungry again."

"Well, a River Midget's a River Midget, but they call it 'le River Midget'."

and easily the best....

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little River Midget too!"

Tobias Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is Koz-shaped