Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Relax - It's Mika!

Folks, when I tell you something is going to be big, you need to listen to me. Not only do I have an uncanny ability to predict the whims of popular opinion, but I have fantastic taste.

Yesterday I told you about Stronger, by Kanye West, which really wasn't that much of a stretch. It's already a big song, and it's not hard to predict that a singer of his popularity would have his first song off an anticipated new album go huge. (I do get credit, if proved right, if proved right, for calling how big it will be.)

Today I go further out on a limb, bringing you Mika, with Relax. Trust me. This sound will hit. The video is cool too, so watch it if you can. If not, at least play the video at work with your headphones on. I guarantee that you will be sharing with work friends in minutes.

No comments: