Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What to get Hyperion? (part 2 of 5)

Here it is Tuesday and you still don't have a gift for Hypey. Yikes! What can be done? Luckily, I'm here to help. (And even if you hate me, I am all about great gifts.)







For some reason my TV is not very loud, and I cannot listen when my fans are on. You don't want me to sweat to death, do you? That is why I think the coolest product are cordless headsets! They let you watch TV with other sounds going on. Heck: you could watch in the same room a bunch of women were gabbing about whether Samantha should have gotten as much as Carrie for the SATC movie. (She should.)

I found some sets pretty cheap here at Active and Able. With these, I could rule the world. Or at least not need captions.









But maybe you don't have that much money to spend on someone you love. Well, there's always Jerky Net you can get an entire pound (that's 16 ounces for those of you from Louisania) for ten bucks! How cool is that! And besides the regular, Teriyaki and Hot & Spicy (which are all totally rad), they have Brown Sugar cured! A sweet and spicy Beef Jerky? I'm drooling on the computer.

Remember, Hyperion Day is August 26, and if you're sending something to me, send it to Hyperion the Deluded Conqueror at 540 Front Ave.; Columbus GA 31901. If you're giving something to someone else, at least tell me so I can feel proud about inspiring giving, okay?
Beef Jerky! At

No comments: