Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ma'am O' Gram

I'm somewhere in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania (your guess is as good as mine), taking a break from following Coheed and Cambria around (which we've been doing all summer.

Anyway, Hyperion said if we didn't start posting more often he was going to subject us to more awful jokes, so I'm doing my part.

We were having dinner late one night in a diner, and the waitress (Laverne; her name is actually Laverne) was talking about how she had to get a mammogram the next day.


I've never had one, but from how all the ladies were talking, ouch!

Anyway, I did some research online and I found that you dont' need to go into the doctor and get all smashed up! 'Cuz now you can get a






I can't say for sure it works (not having boobs to test is out), but I am looking for ladies in the Burgettstown PA area to conduct field research.


In the meantime, if any of you want to try, let me know!

Also, just for fun, I thought we should play the "Caption" game.

in 20 words or less, fill in the caption for this Picture:



Tobias out

No comments: