Thursday, July 20, 2006

1, 2, I.T.'s coming for you...

I work on computers all day long.

It can get boring.

Distractions are a must. Computerized distractions that you can hide in another tab in your browser are the best.

So here is one of mine. It's a site called Sudoku Live. You can either bookmark the SL site or just bookmark this particular post because, anytime you want a new puzzle, it'll be here waiting for you...

Okay, I tried to embed it and it worked except for the fact that the black background on this blog screws with the background on the script. You're going to have to click on the link above.

Kapgar... doing what he can to make your life easier!

6 comments:

tiff said...

I'd be curious to know what the other monkey barners favortie web time wasters are....mine recently are gossip sites (for shame!).

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

You are evil Kapgar-I love Sudoku!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sudoku site...I can play on it while you guys all write for the new site that I wasn't invited to join.

*wordnerd shuffles off, wondering...*

Anonymous said...

Umm, joking, guys...really. Great site!

tiff said...

WordNerd - I suspect the inviters know that you're far too busy and important to be bothered. :> The WVSR needs you, after all.

Sudoku 247 said...

In addition to physical training, brain training is also indispensable for anyone. But, if we can choose to passively train our brains with highly entertaining games, why not give it a try? And Sudoku 247 is a recommendation of mine! (if you have a better and more useful game, please share it with me! Thanks for that!).