Monday, July 03, 2006

Guess That Celebrity (Political Edition)

I know it's a day early, but Canada Day is July 1, so I figure no one will mind. (Besides, if this goes over, I'll do another version tomorrow.)

I have a Patriotic version of Guess that Celebrity. Half these people are former presidents, and half are politicians who never became president (for various reasons, as you shall see).

I'm doing all six in one post, so when you leave your guesses, just go down the line.



#1



#2




#3





#4



#5



#6

Hyperion

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 must be George Jeferson

Dragon said...

1. George Washington
2. Steven Harper
3. ?
4. Vladimir Putin
5. Gerald Ford
6. Golda Meir

Sea Hag said...

#4 kinda looks like Johnny Carson.

Tracy Lynn said...

I think three is Marion Berry.