Thursday, July 13, 2006

Campfire story coming back!!!!!!!!!!!1

Big Big things are happening on Monkey Barn today.

Now that I think about it, I should have announced it on the home page. Oh well: I guess I'm as big a moron as the rest of you.



First of all, we're chaining new Monkeys to the Barn, but I will hold that off until tomorrow (new people: don't post until you've been introduced! Or, ignore me completely. What the fuck do I care?)

Anyway, here's what we're doing....

You all remember the Monkey Barn Campfire Story a few weeks ago? Each day a different monkey barn person wrote a chapter. It was pretty friggin' sweet if I do say so myself. (It's over on the right: check it out!)

Well, we're doing it again. Except this time I tweaked the rules a little. I'm emailing each person the story. Once they read it they have five minutes to write whatever they want, and then send it back immediately, and on to the next person. Sort of a Hot-Potato version of the Campfire Story. (That's actually a good name for it.)

When everyone has contributed once I'll post the first section.

Except...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I may go ahead and post it after I get the next one back. It's a gas; let me tell you.

Anyway, that's what's coming up.

No comments: