Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rollover Posts

Hyperion has few rules for his monkey barn participants. One rule is that we post at least once a week.

Well, last week I posted not once, not twice but three times. I told him that I should be allowed to rollover my posts to this week. It would work like cell phone minutes. Logical, no? Well, the big meanie said no, it doesn't count towards this week's posts.

So, I want to hear from you guys. Do you agree with me (looking cute, twirling my hair and blinking seductively at you) or with Hyperion (glaring at you while he's punching a small kitten).

xo,
Dragon

4 comments:

Skittles said...

I am so w/ ya.

Of course this could be because I didn't get to post last week due to Sweetie being in town and haven't yet this week because I have been suffering from a serious case of separation anxiety.

but none-the-less - i vote yes to roll overs!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Anyone who punches kittens is just wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU!

tiff said...

Uh-oh, I'm going to be the lone dissenting voice.......sorry 'bout that. But hey, re-posts should count, because the more prolific among us (ahem) sometimes overwhelm the less prolific, thereby causingthe less-prolific poster's posts to navigate RAPIDLY to the bottom of the screen and off the page, so if nobody sees a post on the blog, does it make any sound?

lost goddess said...

I'm with out you here any one who can punch a kitten and still keep a stray face gets my vote.