Thursday, July 13, 2006

Now Introducing......

Even though their formal debutante ball isn't until tomorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and introduce our newest members.

Elvis resigned to go be a terrorist. We wish him the best of luck in his new Jihad.

Bear was kicked out for hitting on all the chicks. Just kidding. Bear is heading up Empire of the Mind with me, and didn't think he could split duties effectively.


Our first new inductee is Kapgar. I first ran into Kapgar when I went to his site and thought he was writing about working out with seventeen year olds. It turns out I can't read, he was merely talking about working WITH seventeen year olds, but that was close enough. Kapgar has his own site that is totally worth visiting, a much more high-falutin' affair than our flea circus, so in a way he's slumming, but we're happy to have him. (Kapgar's Home Site.)

Tiff is a newcomer to the Institute. I first ran across her when she comitted an unspeakable murder back in June. She's quickly become a crowd favorite, with her Southern Ways, flaming red hair and her tendency to get drunk and throw her clothes at passers-by. Even though Monkey Barn at times threatens to become an Estrogen-fest, we're happy to have her too. (Tiff's Home Site.)


(Kapgar and Tiff at Sea World)


Please be nice to the newbies, by which I mean don't bleed them dry all at once; we all want a crack at the marks, I mean contributors.

Welcome to the ship o' fools! I am your captain (which around here means verrrrrry little)

8 comments:

tiff said...

sure, sure, throw Kapgar's link up twice and leave me high and dry...

thanks, hyperion.

But hey, I look not so bad in the pic, so whatever.

Dragon said...

Welcome to the barn, Tiff and Kapgar! Watch where you step.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Argh! Welcome aboard! :D

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

Welcome foolish mortals!

Skittles said...

Welcome Tiff & Kapgar!

Can't wait for your initiation :-)

Skittles said...

And what is this "getting tail" you mention Kap? I thought y'all were playing ring around the rosey.

Tracy Lynn said...

Welcome, Tiff and Kap, to your DOOM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, it's pretty much always like this.

tiff said...

y'all - I cannot keep up, what with the getting of the tail and all. It's a mighty pleasure to be here!