Thursday, December 22, 2005

Better than Festivus?

For the past few weeks I've been trying to get you guys to read Dinosaur comics, by posting various links. The set up is the same pictures each time with different dialogue. They're not always hysterical (he does a lot of jokes where it pays to have advanced knowledge of logic), but when it's on it's "on," and there's nothing funnier.

The main character is T-Rex, who is incredibly selfish, but doesn't realize it. He thinks he's a good friend to all. T-Rex usually gets these dumb ideas, like this:

Well, I was reading this morning and I came across T-Rex's Idea for a new holiday. It is so good, I think we all should say it the next few days:

Here is the origin of T-Rex's Idea

T-Rex encounters some problems with the idea, and gets discouraged

T-Rex discovers a crucial truth about the season

When you read, make sure to "hover" your clicker over the comic for an extra added joke. (I didn't discover this until #121, and the "hover" is usually so funny I went back and read them all.)

Let me know what you think of T-Rex's idea. And to make it funnier, after you say, "Dinosaur Present Day," hold up a finger and after a pause, finish: "Featuring T-Rex!"

So wonderful


No comments: