Thursday, December 22, 2005

News Stories I thought you might find interesting

Indianpolis Colts coach Tony Dungy's son, 18, found dead You might not care a fig for football. Just skim the article. The reason I want you to read it is the last paragraph. Bullseye.

EDIT: Apparently ESPN.com went with a more updated version of the story, which didn't have the quote at the end. I found it on ABC.com, and you can read it here. But just in case they change it too, here is the quote (talking about the tragedy of the head coach losing his 18 year old son:)

"When things like this happen it adjusts our perspective on life. What was considered major yesterday doesn't amount to more than a footnote today."
Remember that.


Mystery of John Doe still unsolved after ten years. I ran across this story the other day. Kind of haunting. The part about the "Christmas Rose" really got to me.

No comments: